Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Go to cart page
Clio Pro Layering Eyeshadow Palette
– a soft, pigmented, matte black that will be perfect for shadow-as-liner, for patting on top of liquid or gel or pencil liner to set, intensify, or blend the edges of the liner. It's not as pigmented as the Urban Decay Perversion matte black that I have, but it's a lot less intimidating to use.
– a medium/deep brown with a very subtle shimmer particles in it, so very wearable, nicely pigmented, and one of my picks from this set.
– a hot mess of glitter. It stuck well to the primer, so it could be usable if you are into glitters, but it almost immediately rubbed off on the bare skin half. This is the one shade that's a hard pass for me, but I don't do glitters so ymmv.
– a duochrome of faintly plummy pink/copper, with hints of bronze, rose, and peach. To my surprise, this is my top pick from this set; the duochrome shift is noticeable but still wearable, and is just such a pretty shade. It's pigmented, soft, and easy to blend out into a subtle watercolour wash of colour.
– a shimmery light brown, very wearable.
– a warm beige shimmer, also very wearable. Although it looks a bit pink in this swatch, it's more of a classic light golden beige and works perfectly as an inner corner highlight or
highlight. This is also one of my picks from this set.
– a duochrome, so it looks gold here but that's because it's colour shifting; it's actually a light pink/gold duochrome and it's very pretty. This is one of my picks for the set, and something I'd wear on the inner lid/as an all over highlight
a matte highlight that is pigmented yet blendable, and very smooth to use. It's not much lighter than my natural skin tone, so I anticipate using this a lot as an all-over brightener, a brow highlight if I don't want a shimmer, a good base shade, and for days when I want something subtle pair with a strong liner.
Out of stock
Email to a Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare
Jewelry & Accessories